In our 12-hour Advanced Paediatric First Aid course, you’ll receive our most thorough First Aid training to ensure you can manage any baby or child emergency situation.
You’ll learn to handle:
- CPR (resuscitation) – baby and child protocols
- Childhood conditions – such as meningitis and sickle cell anemia
- Choking – baby and child protocols
- Allergic reactions
- Bites and stings
- Eye injuries
- Head injuries
- Hyperthermia and hypothermia
- Primary and secondary surveying
- Sprains, strains and fractures
Plus, you’ll also get to practice your new skills with our family of CPR dummies (including baby and child) and our practice anti-choking devices.
This course is ideal for childminders. It meets Ofsted’s requirements for registered childminders, and the requirement of nannies under the Approved Carers Scheme. Completion of the course can also be used as evidence for employees working toward an NVQ in Childcare and Education.
All attendees are assessed and receive a recognized certificate on completion.